-Half-day tours (2 -4 hours): 20 euros -Full day trips (5 -8 hours): 30 euros -Long day trips (8 -12): 40 euros
A discount is given for groups (max 10 participants on easy walks and max 6 on demanding walks) and if you participate in more than 2 trips. Request a quote! NB Please note that the above prices do not include bus, boat, taxi or funicular. costs.
Terms and conditions for participation on our walks. Responsibility.
General conditions for participation on our tours.
1. Registration The walks are open to anyone
who satisfies the requirements of the participants physical and mental ability to complete the trip, see section 11.
2. Agreement / Documents The agreement between the participant and the organizer consists of: -General information
about our walks. "Terms of participation on joint walks".
-Special program on walks where this is specified.
-Order Confirmation / Travel Certificate and invoice with payment information.
3. Price The event's price includes the conditions
mentioned in the walks description. The organizer reserves the right to raise / lower the price for new or changed taxes, fees, ticket increases, printing errors, costs due to force majeure or similar. An increase shall be notified as soon as possible and no later than 20 days before completion. If the increase exceeds 10% of the advertised price, the participant can cancel the event free of charge. Performance beyond what the program determines must be paid extra by the individual
4. Payment. It is desirable to send a message to the Losgiganteswalks 2 weeks in advance. Upon such registration, the participant will receive a confirmation and invoice with payment information. It will also be possible to sign up
for just before departure. Then payment must be made in cash before the trip begins. The organizer can cancel the registration if the deposit / balance is not in the account within two days of the due date, unless the customer can prove that payment
has taken place within the deadline.
5. Change of order. It will normally be possible to switch to another trip the day before the completion. If the second trip is of the same duration as the original, no extra is paid. If the trip is longer
than the original, the difference between the paid and the tour is paid.
6. Insurance. Los Giganteswalks will emphasize that participation in our walks takes place on the participants' own responsibility. The organizer assumes no responsibility
for the financial consequences of possible accidents / injuries that may occur during the completion of the walks. Members of the Norwegian Folketrygd with a residential address in Norway should have a combined travel / accident insurance.
Other participants are advised to draw a similar insurance at their registered insurance company. Most full-year travel insurance also includes a cancellation insurance.
7. Cancellation and cancellation protection. Enrolled walk participants
can cancel up to one day before and will then be refunded half of the cost of the trip.
8. Interruption. If a participant has to cancel the trip, Los Gigantes walks are not responsible for additional costs due to the interruption. In
such cases reference is made to participants' private travel insurance. Participants are also not entitled to a refund of all or part of the walk cost. See also section 12 complaints.
9. Cancellation of Event. The organizers can cancel
an event due to force majeure, dificult weather conditions, too few participants, lack of tour guides or the like. In case of cancellation, the organizer is obliged to inform participants at the latest the day before the completion of the trip.
If an event is canceled due to the above reasons, the entire amount paid will be refunded. Besides this, participants are not entitled to compensation.
10. Changes of the event. The organizer shall, if possible, complete the walk
in accordance with what is provided in advance. It is possible that times or route choices may change due to changes in timetables (bus), natural conditions (rainfall, rokcfall, etc.) closing tunnels, which makes it dificult to complete the
trip as planned. If possible, the organizer shall notify any significant changes before departure. Such changes give the participant the right to withdraw from the event. The entire amount paid will then be refunded. In case any changes have to
be made during the event, the tour leader shall inform the participants as soon as possible.
11. Responsibilities of participants. Participants are required to read the submitted information thoroughly and evaluate whether they are
physically / mentally able to attend the event, without any burden on themselves or others. If a participant is aware that the health condition is not good, he / she is obliged to consult a physician. Participants must bring suit / equipment suitable
for the walk. See "Prerequisites" in the main menu. Participants undertake to comply with the instructions of the walks guide. If the participant fails to meet the physical / mental requirements that are posed or face defective equipment,
he or she may be refused to participate or exclude from the rest of the trip without requiring repayment from the organizer. The participant must bear the costs of the return journey himself.
12. Complaints. The walks leader must be
notified immediately of any complaints along the way. A written statement and any price reduction requests must be sent to Los Giganteswalks as soon as possible and no later than 4 weeks after the trip has been completed.
and Photography. The information is provided subject to changes in timetables (in case of part of the trip by bus or boat) and any other unforeseen circumstances that may affect the execution of the walk. The organizer can take pictures of
the participants during the trip. These images can be used for Los Giganteswalks publications or on our website. If you want to reserve yourself to be photographed, please inform the walks guide about this, preferably when the trip starts.
14. Sharing e-mail to the participants. On some trips that are beneficial for participants to co-operate to the venue, we may share the e-mail addresses of the participants. This is to make sure that the participants get the easiest and
most affordable way to and from the starting point for the trip.